Bayer began formulating Levitra and creating drugs. Levitra is a drug used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED).
Vardenafil is usually sold under the brand name Levitra. Relaxation stimulates muscles and increases blood flow to certain areas of the body. Like all ED medications, there are side effects of a four-hour long-term reduction. Prolonged erection (priapism) can damage the penis. To prevent permanent injury, seek immediate medical attention. Levitra is a potent phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5) antibiotic that has been reported in patients with well-functioning doses. Levitra can be used by most men.
Levitra tablets in pakistan does not protect against disease. Fuel is good for you and you are healthy in exercise. It works in conjunction with an exercise program to help complete the erection for 30 to 60 minutes before exercise. Levitra (Vardenafil HCl) is an FDA-approved oral medication for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction, commonly referred to as impotence, in men. Levitra has been shown to improve male fertility as well as men with various forms of diabetes such as diabetes or high blood pressure that can cause erectile dysfunction.
Benefits of Levitra
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- high cholesterol
- pre-existing eye problems
Effects on Levitra
- decreased or lost vision
- immobile emotions
- like a lamp
- wrong face
- increases the sense of clarity
In addition to the active ingredient is vardenafil HCl, each tablet contains microcrystalline cellulose, crospovidone, colloidal silicon, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide, yellow ferric oxide, and red ferric oxide. There are tablets available in tablet form with the following strengths: 2.5mg, 5mg, 10mg and 20mg. The orange and yellow Levitra tablets have the Bayer logo on them. The usual dose of Levitra is 10mg once daily (60 minutes before exercise). Store at room temperature at 77 degrees (25 degrees C) away from light and humidity. Small doses of 59-86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C) are allowed.
Be careful before taking Levitra
- Do not take Levitra while you are taking nitride due to heart disease or stroke.
- Take this medicine as directed by your doctor.
- Do not collect in the bathroom.
- Take each dose with a glass of water.
- Do not go up twice a day.
- This medication is taken 1 hour before exercise with or without food.
- Continue all medications that are not understood by children and animals.
- Before taking this medicine, tell your doctor if you have a medical condition.
- Contact your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
- Do not share this medication with others, as they may have problems with this medication, or they may have difficulty with it.